Soon there will be what gamers and overclockers from all over the world have been waiting for. The start of sales of the latest 3rd generation AMD Ryzen ™ processors is coming!
Based on the 7nm Zen 2 architecture, the processors of this series have received significant optimization in the cache architecture, and its volume (in the top AMD Ryzen 9 3950X) reaches 72 MB! In addition, the line of processors first began to support the bus PCI Express 4.0, which will allow you to use with these processors the most modern motherboards, video cards and drives.
With all this, third-generation AMD Ryzen processors are backward compatible with past-generation motherboards.
Key benefits of 3rd generation AMD Ryzen ™ processors:
– 7-nm process technology – the most advanced in the world
– New core architecture “Zen 2”
– Higher frequency, more high-speed DDR4 memory, wider throughput compared to the previous generation
– First gaming processors with PCIe® 4.0 support
– Precision Boost intelligent technologies Overdrive, Precision Boost 2, Pure Power, AMD StoreMI and others
– High graphics performance in new AMD Ryzen ™ processors with integrated Radeon ™ graphics.